Monday, September 22, 2008

Introduction

So I'm at college and there are people in my life who want to now what I'm doing I've decided to create this blog so that it is a little easier for me to get info about my life out there easier. This is largely for family and friends, but if the antics of an off-beat college kid fascinate or intrigue you, then this might also be of some passing interest.
Some basic info then: I currently reside in Sutton Apartments, which are apartments that Rollins College owns and rents to students. Having lived in a first-year monkey house of a dorm last year the responsibility, privacy, and quiet offered by Sutton are all more than a little appreciated. I live with David, Akin, and Justin, all of whom happen to be awesome people who I get along with wonderfully.
More basic info: I am a member of the improv troupe here on campus and have been practicing and perfoming several times already, but I will have my first major full-leanth show for the entire school next Friday and I am already quie excited for it. Improv continues to be a lot of fun and source of a lot of stress release. I am also peer mentoring this semester which means I am responsible for 14 first year students and making sure that thehy have a positive first-year experience. So far it has been quite a lot of work, especially sonce it seems that the proffessor I work with seems to have made it her personal quest to ensure that they have as little spare time as possible and keep them stressing out about her class as she can. I do many other things as well, and I'll write more about them as they come up.
So that's the introduction to the blog! If you are a family member/freind who I haven't talked to in a long time, no you know what is baisically going down on this end of things, and I'll begin writting on this semi frequently to keep you guys in the loop with my life.

No comments: